[SOLVED] Ryzen 5 temps and fan curve

Renuzit66sick

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2014
Hello guys, im having troubles trying to set the fan curve for my new ryzen 5 3600, no matter what i do everytime the cpu reach 70°c the fan automaticaly go 100% rpm , also im having temp spikes something even 60-65° (for a sec) while browsing is that normal?
temps referenses:
while browsing 35°c - 50°c sometimes spikes of 60°c for a sec
aida64 stress test 15min : 75°c

Solution
Actualy i tried some gaming now, and temps reach 80-85°c really quick , is that still normal? the aida64's stress test seems to be not that good
Aida64 actually has several stress tests that load different aspects of the system. I think the FPU test used to get the processor warmest.

When gaming, are the temps you see average temperatures or temp spikes? The temperature spikes are really fairly low energy and don't add a lot to the thermal state of the CPU, so looking for an averaging temp reading is better. But on stock cooling it's pretty common for a 3600 can to get that hot. Investing in a better cooler pays off as the Wraith Stealth is a bit tiny for the job.
Actualy i tried some gaming now, and temps reach 80-85°c really quick , is that still normal? the aida64's stress test seems to be not that good
Aida64 actually has several stress tests that load different aspects of the system. I think the FPU test used to get the processor warmest.

When gaming, are the temps you see average temperatures or temp spikes? The temperature spikes are really fairly low energy and don't add a lot to the thermal state of the CPU, so looking for an averaging temp reading is better. But on stock cooling it's pretty common for a 3600 can to get that hot. Investing in a better cooler pays off as the Wraith Stealth is a bit tiny for the job.

Solution