[SOLVED] Ryzen 5600x stock cooler questions

Chriss Angeh

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2015
Hi guys , so I'm here speaking on behalf of my brother whom recently bought his first pc parts for his own computer: ryzen 5600x, 2x8 gb 3200mhz xpg spectrix white, gigabyte aorus b550m elite , ssd a400 kingston 960gb, xpg pylon 750w 80+ bronze psu, case xpg invader white , and I gave him my rx 570 4gb for the time being , now the question goes for the stock cooler: if hes gonna just game and stream (he's kind of a streamer) will the cpu stock cooler be more than enough ? I don't want him to worry about the temps so I'm wondering about this, he doesn't plan to overclock it either.

Reactions: Liisel007
Solution
Hi guys , so I'm here speaking on behalf of my brother whom recently bought his first pc parts for his own computer: ryzen 5600x, 2x8 gb 3200mhz xpg spectrix white, gigabyte aorus b550m elite , ssd a400 kingston 960gb, xpg pylon 750w 80+ bronze psu, case xpg invader white , and I gave him my rx 570 4gb for the time being , now the question goes for the stock cooler: if hes gonna just game and stream (he's kind of a streamer) will the cpu stock cooler be more than enough ? I don't want him to worry about the temps so I'm wondering about this, he doesn't plan to overclock it either.
Stock coolers are never "more than enough", in best case "Just enough not to pose big problem". Ryzen performance is very much tied to temperature...
Stock coolers are never "more than enough", in best case "Just enough not to pose big problem". Ryzen performance is very much tied to temperature so I would suggest better cooler if he is to run at high loads for long time and want to maintain high performance.

Reactions: kurdtnz
Solution