[SOLVED] Ryzen 5600x

Sep 10, 2021
I have a Ryzen 5600x CPU PC which i built recently. This is a 6 core processor, however the task manager performance tab only shows 1 socket, 1 core, 1 logical processors.

i tried to go to MSCONFIG and enable the processors from there , However the drop down list shows only 1 processor.

I googled the issue, but most of them showing the MS config option, which is not working for me.

Even i cant select the logical processor graph under the task manager performance tab.

Can i enable processor from BIOS?? CPU always running at base speed of 3.69 GHZ

Pls help

Solution
I have a Ryzen 5600x CPU PC which i built recently. This is a 6 core processor, however the task manager performance tab only shows 1 socket, 1 core, 1 logical processors.

i tried to go to MSCONFIG and enable the processors from there , However the drop down list shows only 1 processor.

I googled the issue, but most of them showing the MS config option, which is not working for me.

Even i cant select the logical processor graph under the task manager performance tab.

Pls help
In MSCONFIG just be sure the check box is cleared next to NUMBER OF PROCESSORS.

Then reset your CMOS to make sure it's correctly identifying your CPU and enabling...

Pls help
In MSCONFIG just be sure the check box is cleared next to NUMBER OF PROCESSORS.

Then reset your CMOS to make sure it's correctly identifying your CPU and enabling all it's cores and SMT threads. It's not uncommon to need this for newly built systems but almost always required for major hardware changes like new memory or CPU.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS