[SOLVED] Ryzen 7 1700 with Windows 7 causing audio/mic issues?

Jan 10, 2019
Hey, y'all, I recently built a new rig with a Ryzen 7 1700 CPU (full specs below) I've been experiencing some issues with using it with Windows 7. Mostly mic issues. Like my microphone works perfectly on my other machine without having to adjust any boost settings. But on the new build I would at first have to set my boost to 30 from 20 or vice versa back to back from time to time to get it to sound loud and clear but not that method isn't work anymore. It's now quiet no matter what I set it to. I didn't know if you guys had any ideas that I could try to fix it or is just not native driver problems and my only solution to alleviate any w7 with ryzen 7 issues is to just move onto windows 10. I don't mind to use w10 but i was trying to stick with w7 as long as i could.

I'm using newest realtek drivers for my board and have adjusted audio properties to not let apps mess with my mic. I dunno what is going on, any ideas?

SPECS:
OS - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
CPU - Ryzen 7 1700
RAM - DDR4 RAM 3000MHz
MOBO - ASROCK A320M-ITX
GPU - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
STORAGE - 4TB WD BLUE 7200RPM

Solution
It's just matter of proper drivers, Realtek releases new ones at least twice a mmth so you may to experiment to see which one works best for you,