Question Ryzen 7 1800x + Asus PRIME X370-PRO issues

Sep 7, 2021
Hi, a few months ago i encountered this issue with my system. I have 4 ram sticks each 8gb so in total 32 gb. For a while they were working fine and the system worked normally. Then one day it just stopped booting, i did my fault searching by stripping it down part by part to figure if any part was faulty. No problems with any of the parts. Then i took the ram sticks out and started with just 1 inserted, then it worked fine, added another one and it worked just fine, added another one and then it wouldn't boot again, so i figured 2 of my ramsticks were faulty, but i did the same procedure with all the ramsticks, inserted into all the different slots, and they all work just fine. Even tried it on different systems and they all work. The problem is inserting more then 2 and the system won't boot. I tried everything and i can't figure out what the issue could be. The ramsticks are Kingston HyperX fury 32gb (4x8) 2666mhz. Anyone have any ideas on what it could be? I also updated the bios on the mobo and it didn't solve anything. The last solution is of course formatting the entire thing, but i have my doubts that it will solve the problem.

Hi, a few months ago i encountered this issue with my system. I have 4 ram sticks each 8gb so in total 32 gb. For a while they were working fine and the system worked normally. Then one day it just stopped booting, i did my fault searching by stripping it down part by part to figure if any part was faulty. No problems with any of the parts. Then i took the ram sticks out and started with just 1 inserted, then it worked fine, added another one and it worked just fine, added another one and then it wouldn't boot again, so i figured 2 of my ramsticks were faulty, but i did the same procedure with all the ramsticks, inserted into all the different slots, and they all work just fine. Even tried it on different systems and they all work. The problem is inserting more then 2 and the system won't boot. I tried everything and i can't figure out what the issue could be. The ramsticks are Kingston HyperX fury 32gb (4x8) 2666mhz. Anyone have any ideas on what it could be? I also updated the bios on the mobo and it didn't solve anything. The last solution is of course formatting the entire thing, but i have my doubts that it will solve the problem.
tried to update the bios to the latest?

Sep 7, 2021
Sorry for late reply, but could you tell the total system specs please?
Sure

Cpu: Ryzen 7 1800x
Mobo: Asus PRIME X370-PRO
RAM: 4x8gb HyperX Fury 2666mhz
SSD1: Western Digital SN750 1tb NVME
SSD2: Kingston UV400 240gb
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1tb 7200rpm
HDD2: Seagate Barracuda 1tb 5400rpm
GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 960 4gb
PSU: Corsair VS 550 80+

All setup in a Phantex Eclipse P400S with 2 extra 140mm fans installed.