[SOLVED] Ryzen 7 2700 not hitting 4.1 ghz as advertised is 4.1 ghz max boost is fake???

aman27092001

Commendable
Dec 7, 2017
My ryzen 7 2700 not boosting to 4.1 ghz I have tried everything from benchmark stress test and played many games like nfs heat but not reaching 4.1 ghz
every where I have searched about this thread but I don't get any clear answer

I'M COMPLETE NOOB AND I DONT WANT TO OVER CLOCK MY CPU

SPECS
Ryzen 7 2700
RX 570 4gb
DDR4 adata xpg gammix d30 8gb x2
ASRock b450m

i think advertisement is fake

Solution
You should try and post some number results from your bench testing and exact motherboard model . As well as specific games that you don't see desired performance

There are two things to understand. Turbo Boost is controlled by the motherboard, weaker motherboard in power delivery or features could result in some less than advertised performance. Number two would be, in general gaming and stress tests, your graphics card probably maxes out at 100% load while the cpu has plenty of power/capability. So if your graphics card is already putting out all it can, your cpu doesn't need to work any harder
You should try and post some number results from your bench testing and exact motherboard model . As well as specific games that you don't see desired performance

There are two things to understand. Turbo Boost is controlled by the motherboard, weaker motherboard in power delivery or features could result in some less than advertised performance. Number two would be, in general gaming and stress tests, your graphics card probably maxes out at 100% load while the cpu has plenty of power/capability. So if your graphics card is already putting out all it can, your cpu doesn't need to work any harder

Solution