Ryzen 7 2700x Build stuck in boot loop no post.

Nov 28, 2018
Hello! Yesterday night the last of my parts came for my new PC build (full specs at bottom) and I started putting it together. This is my third pc build and the last one I did was over two years ago.
I didn't think to build it outside of the case at first to make sure everything works, got everything inside cables hooked up, everything looking nice. Hit my case power button and the cpu, gpu and case fans would start spinning and led's turned on, then after about 30 seconds it shuts off and turns back on in about 5 seconds, so far endless loop. Right now I have the mobo out of the case with only the cpu and one stick of ram installed, using integrated graphics to try and get a post.
Plugged into my monitor through VGA

Any help with this would be so greatly appreciated,

I've tried a known working PSU

Checked CPU for damage/correct positioning in socket, Reapplied thermal paste

Checked all connections for my mobo and cpu only attempt at a post

Full System Specs,

-Asrock b450 Gaming k4

Ryzen7 2700k w/ stock wraith cooler

16gb of DDR4 TridentZ RGB series at 3200mh AMD specific tridentZ

MSI Gaming Z 2070

EVGA Supernova 850 G1+ Fully modular 80+ Gold

NZXT H500

Solution
The only way the onboard graphics will work with with a 2200g/2400g. Your 2700X does not support integrated graphics. You need to use your graphics card.
Nov 28, 2018
You are all wonderful people, thank you so much for the help. Not supporting integrated graphics was something I should of known but didn't, and the looping issue was just from me not pushing the ram all the way in.