Ryzen 3 1200
Gtx 1060 OC
16GBram
Windows 10 Home
A320M Pro-VD Plus motherboard
I recently bought a Ryzen 7 2700X and no vid output

Dec 2, 2019
yeah its connected to the gpu
Let's clarify here: was everything working fine with the Ryzen 3 1200? You mean you're connecting it to the GPU and not the video outputs on the motherboard, correct?

An A320M likely would need a BIOS update. Did you verify you have at least the 7B38v18 BIOS or newer?
it was connected to the gpu

Dec 2, 2019
Let's clarify here: was everything working fine with the Ryzen 3 1200? You mean you're connecting it to the GPU and not the video outputs on the motherboard, correct?

An A320M likely would need a BIOS update. Did you verify you have at least the 7B38v18 BIOS or newer?
i couldnt flash it i would get onto m flash with the bios file on a fat32 usb and i couldnt flash it

Dec 2, 2019
What exactly happens and what is the exact message? And what is your step-by-step process to reach this point? We're not at your PC with you, we can only "see" with your eyes and "it won't let me" doesn't really provide much information.
well i get to the m flash screen and 2wo files apear system info and ... no option to flash

the BIOS flash.update procedure for this mainboard should be studied a bit more carefully...

Make sure correct file is used, the correct USB port, try another flash drive, another software write method to USB if available, etc...

Certainly if the flash did not complete, one can't just simply use the new unsupported CPU and hope for the best....

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
If you simply cannot get it to flash BIOS, I would look at it as a wonderful opportunity and sign to upgrade to a B450 chipset motherboard. It will open whole new doors of capability with that chip. Even with the 1200, you are limiting yourself on that "A" chipset.