[SOLVED] Ryzen 7 2700x Pin Broken

Solution
No I can’t find the pin, i took it out once and it just wasn’t there- I hope it is just a ground pin
Or a Vcc (Vcore) or VSoC pin; either of those are present in multiple redundancy along with ground pins. There are also a lot of pins used only by APU's (display outputs for instance) and other circuits you might not utilize...I think even some USB ports have I/O from the CPU.

I've also looked for a pin-out chart for Ryzen CPU's or socket AM4 and not found one. I think the best you can do is just put it in and see if it works; or if it's been working continue using it.
No I can’t find the pin, i took it out once and it just wasn’t there- I hope it is just a ground pin
Or a Vcc (Vcore) or VSoC pin; either of those are present in multiple redundancy along with ground pins. There are also a lot of pins used only by APU's (display outputs for instance) and other circuits you might not utilize...I think even some USB ports have I/O from the CPU.

I've also looked for a pin-out chart for Ryzen CPU's or socket AM4 and not found one. I think the best you can do is just put it in and see if it works; or if it's been working continue using it.

Solution