Ryzen 7 2700X Voltage being displayed differently

sanni1938

Commendable
Oct 11, 2016
so on Ryzen master it is moving between 0.8 to 1.5 V. However through Bios i have manually set it to 1.3625 V which is shown in HW Monitor. Why is Ryzen master telling me a different story compared to HWMonitor and my BIOS?

R7 2700X on X470 Asus prime Pro board

Pic of HWMonitor v Ryzen Master: https://imgur.com/a/xbeOJvS

Solution
I have the same thing going with Ryzen master utility's voltage monitoring and apparently, it seems like it doesn't display the vcore voltage across the die which you set through the bIOS. While I'm not certain as to which/how its monitoring works, it could be several things like vdi, vddci or so.

I would basically stick with whatever I see in the BIOS or HWMonitor and CPUZ, they are also what I trust the most.

aissypewdiepie

Prominent
Jul 6, 2018
I have the same thing going with Ryzen master utility's voltage monitoring and apparently, it seems like it doesn't display the vcore voltage across the die which you set through the bIOS. While I'm not certain as to which/how its monitoring works, it could be several things like vdi, vddci or so.

I would basically stick with whatever I see in the BIOS or HWMonitor and CPUZ, they are also what I trust the most.

Solution