Question Ryzen 7 3700x low fps

Dec 20, 2019
So i bought the ryzen 7 3700x but in gta 5 in very high settings i get 50-65 fps and in videos people have 80 fps
Also, in insurgency sandstorm people with same specs get 110 fps but i have 50-70
I have asus prime b450-plus motherboard

you don't actually "set" your ram in dual channel mode. you put a pair of ddr4 ram in either a1/b1 or a2/b2 (look at the manual for the suggested placement) and the system will automatically run them in dual channel mode. and you should be able to see which mode your memory is at with cpuz.

So the actual problem is, that my ram is not set to dual channel.

That I don't know, cause I don't have the data on how RAM is set on your current system. But zyh1987 is correct, if you have 16Gb of RAM, the only way to work in dual channel is to have 2x8GB of identical memory (if its a kit thats sold togheter the better) and plug them in to the correct sockets on the motherboard.

Once you done that, you can use CPU-Z (download from: https://www.cpuid.com/downloads/cpu-z/cpu-z_1.91-en.zip, or look in google yourself), just run the app (no need to install anything) and check the Memory tab, it should said Channel# "dual".

Cheers