Dec 3, 2021
Recently i Just bought and assembled my first gaming PC but i am having a problem sometimes when gaming randomly the game freezes for a couple of seconds and then leads to a black screen and i have to either use task manager and kill the process or Just reboot the PC in some cases Now i have done some testing and the PC does not crash Only the game crashes due to the fact that i can still Hear audio and use task manager or reboot the drivers the cpu neither the integrated graphics neither i have tested using funmark's stresser at full load and same with CPU It didn't bring any problem the Only suspect Is the RAM Witch has not been tested by MSI so It could be not compatibile at 100% the question is could be realy The RAM fault?

Full build:
Ryzen 7 5700g
MSI b550 gaming plus (Motherboard)
Crucial ballistix DDR4 3600 MHz x2 8GB
Artic freezer esports duo (cooling)
Evga 750 Gq (PSU) (80+Gold)
Sabrent Rocket SSD 1tb
Fractal design meshify compact 2 (case)
Cooler master sickflow X3 ARGB fans

logainofhades

Titan
Check to see if your board has any bios updates. Check your temps, when trying to game. Are you sure your ram is in the correct slots, per your motherboard manual? Did you install the latest version of windows, using the media creation tool, when you did the install?

Dec 3, 2021
Check to see if your board has any bios updates. Check your temps, when trying to game. Are you sure your ram is in the correct slots, per your motherboard manual? Did you install the latest version of windows, using the media creation tool, when you did the install?
Yes Windows installed using media creation tool and Is the latest version. Temps are okay cheked during testing with funmark's stresser and cpuid-z CPU WAS at 52° at full load and iGpu at 17/20° range at full load during the stress test BIOS should be the latest didn't check though RAM Is in the correct slots (2 and 4) checked the manual of the board

Dec 3, 2021
Yes Windows installed using media creation tool and Is the latest version. Temps are okay cheked during testing with funmark's stresser and cpuid-z CPU WAS at 52° at full load and iGpu at 17/20° range at full load during the stress test BIOS should be the latest didn't check though RAM Is in the correct slots (2 and 4) checked the manual of the board
Also before anyone asks yes the drivers are okay First tried with 21.10.1 then downgraded at 21.6.1 wich Is the more stable One but nothing changed

Recently i Just bought and assembled my first gaming PC but i am having a problem sometimes when gaming randomly the game freezes for a couple of seconds and then leads to a black screen and i have to either use task manager and kill the process or Just reboot the PC in some cases Now i have done some testing and the PC does not crash Only the game crashes due to the fact that i can still Hear audio and use task manager or reboot the drivers the cpu neither the integrated graphics neither i have tested using funmark's stresser at full load and same with CPU It didn't bring any problem the Only suspect Is the RAM Witch has not been tested by MSI so It could be not compatibile at 100% the question is could be realy The RAM fault?

Full build:
Ryzen 7 5700g
MSI b550 gaming plus (Motherboard)
Crucial ballistix DDR4 3600 MHz x2 8GB
Artic freezer esports duo (cooling)
Evga 750 Gq (PSU) (80+Gold)
Sabrent Rocket SSD 1tb
Fractal design meshify compact 2 (case)
Cooler master sickflow X3 ARGB fans
Start with the mobo.
Get the proper bios and drivers from the mobo site.

Dec 3, 2021
Leave the beta alone.
Now get the drivers from the mobo site.

You might want to block winupd from feeding you drivers until you get things sorted.
Done that too downloaded everything from the Msi website for the board and AMD for the chipset and grafics currently running 21.11.1/2 from the drivers side everything ok