[SOLVED] Ryzen 7 5800x and Asus Rog RTX 2070 bottleneck?

BruhMoment6969

Commendable
Oct 25, 2020
I have a pc containing:
Asus Rog x470-f Motherboard
Ryzen 7 5800x
Asus Rog RTX 2070 (NOT A SUPER)
Corsair h100x rad.

I upgraded my cpu from a Ryzen 5 2600 > Ryzen 7 5800x I just wana know weather (from the specs) there should/should not be a bottleneck. Running 4k my CPU is at a max of 12% utilization but my Graphics card is a 70%. I'm trying to do some light (fusion 360) modeling with my 3d printer.

Solution
There is no bottleneck there. The higher you scale on resolution, the GPU has to work that much harder to render the models.
When you increase number of pixels or number of filter points(image processing?), then total work to do is increased. Naturally, this needs more GPU threads to launch and more memory accesses to do so thereby increasing the GPU utilization.

You are doing fine with those figures.
There is no bottleneck there. The higher you scale on resolution, the GPU has to work that much harder to render the models.
When you increase number of pixels or number of filter points(image processing?), then total work to do is increased. Naturally, this needs more GPU threads to launch and more memory accesses to do so thereby increasing the GPU utilization.

You are doing fine with those figures.

Solution