[SOLVED] Ryzen 7 5800X + Noctua NH-U12S Redux: Can it "quietly" and "effectively" cool this CPU?

Solution
"quietly" and "safely" would probably be better adjectives. I know from experience that this cooler is effective for a Ryzen 5 5600X and ineffective for a Ryzen 9 5900X; fan spins faster to cool, which makes it's sound profile noticeable but not obnoxious. But I'm not sure how the 5800X does with it.
All air coolers require adequate case ventilation so they don't end up using the hot GPU exhaust to heat up the CPU. Being sure to provide adequate case cooling should help it be quiet. And it would be safe too but that still depends on your beliefs. Some people get wrapped up in unrealistic expectations and refuse to believe what AMD engineers say....

Noctua fans are very quiet even at max speed. But as far as effectively...if you accept how a 5800X works I believe so.
"quietly" and "safely" would probably be better adjectives. I know from experience that this cooler is effective for a Ryzen 5 5600X and ineffective for a Ryzen 9 5900X; fan spins faster to cool, which makes it's sound profile noticeable but not obnoxious. But I'm not sure how the 5800X does with it. Thank you for your quick response drea.

"quietly" and "safely" would probably be better adjectives. I know from experience that this cooler is effective for a Ryzen 5 5600X and ineffective for a Ryzen 9 5900X; fan spins faster to cool, which makes it's sound profile noticeable but not obnoxious. But I'm not sure how the 5800X does with it.
All air coolers require adequate case ventilation so they don't end up using the hot GPU exhaust to heat up the CPU. Being sure to provide adequate case cooling should help it be quiet. And it would be safe too but that still depends on your beliefs. Some people get wrapped up in unrealistic expectations and refuse to believe what AMD engineers say....

Solution