Question Ryzen 7, fixed bent pin but Asus mobo shows yellow DRAM LED

Kammex

Honorable
Jun 27, 2014
ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F, Ryzen 7 3700X
I was replacing my cooler and it stuck to the socket, a few bent pins on the corner but I straightened them. The CPU slid in the socket like a glove and clicked in place. But now the PC won't post at all.
The fans run and everything is on but the orange/yellow Q LED on the motherboard turns on and stays on. I will try to use 1 RAM stick, but I am pretty sure it is because of the CPU.
Has anyone experienced something similar and has a fix?

ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F, Ryzen 7 3700X
I was replacing my cooler and it stuck to the socket, a few bent pins on the corner but I straightened them. The CPU slid in the socket like a glove and clicked in place. But now the PC won't post at all.
The fans run and everything is on but the orange/yellow Q LED on the motherboard turns on and stays on. I will try to use 1 RAM stick, but I am pretty sure it is because of the CPU.
Has anyone experienced something similar and has a fix?
I'm not sure there's much of a way to fix it, if you already did all you could by bending them back into place.

Feb 11, 2021
I’m having the exact same problem I’m contemplating buying a new cpu because I doubt my new vengeance ram is messed up. the entire issue I was having was with the cpu pins. I bent them back into place and I’m experiencing the same issue. The yellow LED is on and I am getting no signal from the computer. This happened after I had bent the cpu pins loosening my prisma wraith cooler, then the coolers heat sink was super stuck onto the cpu and I had to twist the thing off to get it off. I’d like to know why the ram light (yellow one) is on (it’s solid) and why I’m not getting any video output from the mobo or Graphics card. Hopefully the motherboard is okay because I checked Amazon to see the price of my 3 year old board and it is now $400 I almost fell out of my chair. Hopefully someone can respond before I buy a new cpu lmao. rip the wallet.