Sep 7, 2024
I am currently using an Ryzen 7 1700 with 8 gb ram and 1070 GPU i am hoping to build a 9900X build (i was looking at Ryzen 9 7900 non x version since this is new thought about going with this ) i am not a highly picky user i am doing this build hoping to go in to a bit of 3d work along with my current graphic work load with a bit of gaming like AC Series - FC24 and hoping to get in to a bit of E sport titles as well

1. I would like to stay below 850 USD (without GPU) and 1200 - 1250 USD with GPU
  2. I highly prefer theThermalright Peerless Assassin Air cooler I saw few videos. saying the air cooler that I have chosen can handle a ryzen 9 9900x
  3. I am not sure about the mobo :(
  4. Please give me a suggestion to the GPU as well
Please refer to the following link for my parts list. Any suggestion would help a lot

PCPartPicker Part List

also do you think there will be considerably good deals on 9900X CPU and GPUs in and around black friday if so i could push the build past that time.

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
hoping to go in to a bit of 3d work along with my current graphic work load
Might want elaborate on the apps you want to use on your new build. E-sports titles won't be demanding that much from your platform, meaning you can dial down some of the parts chosen instead of needing a Ryzen 9 9900x, negating a beefy cooler and also dialing the GPU purchase down.

1| I think you need to up your budget to make your build worthwhile.
2| I'd look into a 360mm AIO instead of an air cooler, that would be the only thing I'd change.
3| The board isn't bad, you can flash the BIOS using the Q-Flash BIOS button on the rear before you drop in the 9900x.
4| To balance the build I'd pick this GPU;
https://pcpartpicker.com/product/GY...deon-rx-7800-xt-16-gb-video-card-rx-78tqickf9

Sep 7, 2024
hoping to go in to a bit of 3d work along with my current graphic work load
Might want elaborate on the apps you want to use on your new build. E-sports titles won't be demanding that much from your platform, meaning you can dial down some of the parts chosen instead of needing a Ryzen 9 9900x, negating a beefy cooler and also dialing the GPU purchase down.

1| I think you need to up your budget to make your build worthwhile.
2| I'd look into a 360mm AIO instead of an air cooler, that would be the only thing I'd change.
3| The board isn't bad, you can flash the BIOS using the Q-Flash BIOS button on the rear before you drop in the 9900x.
4| To balance the build I'd pick this GPU;
https://pcpartpicker.com/product/GY...deon-rx-7800-xt-16-gb-video-card-rx-78tqickf9
Thank you for your input

Blender , 3d Max along with premier pro and aftereffects

1. how much more you think ?
2. noted
3. noted
4. out of my budget what about Arc A770 16gb heard some good stuff about its potential i don't need day 1 drivers for games and stuff