[SOLVED] Ryzen apu build

kurulay5

Honorable
Sep 17, 2018
https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/Ps2gcY
Just want to confirm that everything listed here is all good.

I'm a little skeptical about the ram I just feel like I'll get scammed or something because it just looks fishy
My monitor doesn't have a HDMI cable which is.. Not good :/ so I use vga so hopefully my mobo will be OK with that.

Solution
Ryzen likes high-frequency's ram sticks! So it would be better to use 3200 (or at least 3000) since the mobo supports it.
Vga (d-sub) is not supported by the mobo. It has only hdmi and dvi-d.
What monitor do you have? Maybe it has dvi-d? Otherwise you would need a special active device to convert dvi-d to vga which might not work with all monitors/motherboards.

rustech

Proper
Apr 28, 2018
Ryzen likes high-frequency's ram sticks! So it would be better to use 3200 (or at least 3000) since the mobo supports it.
Vga (d-sub) is not supported by the mobo. It has only hdmi and dvi-d.
What monitor do you have? Maybe it has dvi-d? Otherwise you would need a special active device to convert dvi-d to vga which might not work with all monitors/motherboards.

Solution

kurulay5

Honorable
Sep 17, 2018

My bad I keep getting confused over dvi and vga but I'm sure I have a dvi-d dual link
I'm fully aware that after ram helps ryzen alot but this is the best I can do atm. Hopefully later I can get another 2x4gigs

TRENDING THREADS