[SOLVED] Ryzen CPU Advice/rRecommendations

Anno YT/TTV

Commendable
Sep 19, 2019
Hello all,

i am currently looking at the market for a new high end CPU, i was hoping that the lovely tech advocates of Toms Hardware wouldn't mind helping me out. I am currently looking at a budget of roughly £300 - £400 and was hoping that i could seek advice or recommendations that would work optimal and acquaint my current build to work at its best potential (within price budget). I would dearly appreciate a response/recommendation but shall not force anything on anyone ; hope you the reader has a good day.

P.S. I have listed my specs at the current moment ( including current CPU) for any tech advocates to get an insight of my current machine ( i will eventually update bios - 5000 series recommendations will be helpful)

MotherBoard - ASUS ROG X470-f gaming
CPU - Ryzen 7 2700 x
GPU - RTX 2070 super
HDD - 1TB WD
SSD - 500GB WD SN750
16gb 3200 Hmz (corsair rgb vengeance)
PSU - Corsair TX-M series 650 watt

Sincerely,

From Anno

Last edited:
Solution
Hello all,

i am currently looking at the market for a new high end CPU, i was hoping that the lovely tech advocates of Toms Hardware wouldn't mind helping me out. I am currently looking at a budget of roughly £300 - £400 and was hoping that i could seek advice or recommendations that would work optimal and acquaint my current build to work at its best potential (within price budget). I would dearly appreciate a response/recommendation but shall not force anything on anyone ; hope you the reader has a good day.

P.S. I have listed my specs at the current moment ( including current CPU) for any tech advocates to get an insight of my current machine

CPU - Ryzen 7 2700 x
GPU - RTX 2070 super
HDD -...
Hello all,

P.S. I have listed my specs at the current moment ( including current CPU) for any tech advocates to get an insight of my current machine

CPU - Ryzen 7 2700 x
GPU - RTX 2070 super
HDD - 1TB WD
SSD - 500GB WD SN750
Monitor - Samsung C49HG9X 144hz (49 inch)
16gb 3200 Hmz (corsair rgb vengeance)

Sincerely,

From Anno
PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3.8 GHz 8-Core Processor (£411.47 @ Overclockers.co.uk)
Total: £411.47
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-02-04 17:10 GMT+0000

You would need to update the bios on your motherboard first to support this new CPU

Solution