Ryzen, Degub leds failing on CPU and RAM

Aug 30, 2017
Good evening.
I just finished build my pc, I got a mst b350m pro-vdh, and a ryzen 3 1200, but when I boot up the computer, the EZ Degub LED turn up on CPU and DRAM, indicating that cpu and ram are not detected or failed.
I got a Crucial Value 8GB DDR4-2400MHz CL17 Dual Ranked" for RAM, with model number: CT8G4DFD824A.
Is this RAM incompatible with Ryzen processor? And making both led's turn up?

Solution
My seller pluged the mobo to the monitor with no gpu conected, it didn't had image and the debug led of the GPU was on.
Then he connected the GPU to the mobo, plugued the GPU to the monitor, and everything was good and smooth. He didnt updated the mobo.
So, my advise: start the PC without the GPU, turn it off and then connect the GPU. Hope it works for you.
Aug 30, 2017
My seller pluged the mobo to the monitor with no gpu conected, it didn't had image and the debug led of the GPU was on.
Then he connected the GPU to the mobo, plugued the GPU to the monitor, and everything was good and smooth. He didnt updated the mobo.
So, my advise: start the PC without the GPU, turn it off and then connect the GPU. Hope it works for you.

Solution