[SOLVED] Ryzen G chip with Vega performance

Latios

Reputable
Oct 12, 2016
so im building an ITX system and decided to go with AMD for once, though i came across the Ryzen 5 3400G with Vega

my question only is.. what is the Vega bit like- is it just sufficient to run windows like a GT 710 or is it actually able to be used for light gaming etc

Solution
so im building an ITX system and decided to go with AMD for once, though i came across the Ryzen 5 3400G with Vega

my question only is.. what is the Vega bit like- is it just sufficient to run windows like a GT 710 or is it actually able to be used for light gaming etc
Do keep in mind that you need at least 8gb of ram and fast ram, My first ryzen build was with a ryzen 3 2200g and I had 4gb ddr4 2400mhz, The pc was terrible with that ram upgraded to 8gb and I got so much more out of it

Iniaskle

Commendable
Mar 5, 2019

Do keep in mind that you need at least 8gb of ram and fast ram, My first ryzen build was with a ryzen 3 2200g and I had 4gb ddr4 2400mhz, The pc was terrible with that ram upgraded to 8gb and I got so much more out of it

Solution