[SOLVED] ryzen master overclock issues

Oct 18, 2020
Overclocked ryzen 5 3600 to 4.2ghz to some frequency that is unstable i cant remember. Pc boots and can use web browsing discord... etc. Pc crashes when i try to run games or ryzen master. Stupidly i deleted ryzen master thinking that would resolve the issue. I have reset bios, tried to uninstall ryzen master in safe mode but i could still not open it in safe mode. I wish to return my cpu to default setting without having to completely reinstall windows and all my files as internet here is slow and limited. Am open to any suggestions please and thank you, im tired of crying myself to sleep at night.
pc parts list.
ryzen 5 3600
asrock b450 steel legend
gigabyte 2060 super
2x8 gskill ripjaw 3200mhz
evga 650w ps
nzxt x53

Last edited:
Overclocked ryzen 5 3600 to 4.2ghz to some frequency that is unstable i cant remember. Pc boots and can use web browsing discord... etc. Pc crashes when i try to run games or ryzen master. Stupidly i deleted ryzen master thinking that would resolve the issue. I have reset bios, tried to uninstall ryzen master in safe mode but i could still not open it in safe mode. I wish to return my cpu to default setting without having to completely reinstall windows and all my files as internet here is slow and limited. Am open to any suggestions please and thank you, im tired of crying myself to sleep at night.
pc parts list.
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/
Your part list is empty

Reactions: miglaggin
pc parts list.
ryzen 5 3600
asrock b450 steel legend
gigabyte 2060 super
2x8 gskill ripjaw 3200mhz
evga 650w ps
nzxt x53
How did you "Delete" RM ? Did you uninstall it properly ?

TRENDING THREADS