Question Ryzen master values

NEVSTAR

Prominent
Jul 20, 2021
Hi Pretty new to overclocking and have just started using Ryzen master on my 5600x and want to try overclocking through Bios.

My 5600x is sitting in a X570 i gaming motherboard with 3600hz ram temps not hitting over 70c CPU is watercooled

Using ryzen master my chip is Clocking @ 4752 hz on all cores @ 1.55v my question is will i be able to put use these values into the bios? for a manual overclock and what the best way to do it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Pretty new to overclocking and have just started using Ryzen master on my 5600x and want to try overclocking through Bios.

My 5600x is sitting in a X570 i gaming motherboard with 3600hz ram temps not hitting over 70c CPU is watercooled

Using ryzen master my chip is Clocking @ 4752 hz on all cores @ 1.55v my question is will i be able to put use these values into the bios? for a manual overclock and what the best way to do it?
Way too high voltage, aim for 1.3v at load.

Reactions: kurdtnz

Sorry but I have to ask this (no need to answer if you don't feel like it), Why do you need to OK?, Is the Ryzen 5600X performance not enough?, Or is it just for the fun of it?

I ask cause if I get a new piece of hardware, I will always avoid OCing till I feel the performance is not enough.

Your combo R5 5600X+3600MHz RAM should be enough to drive any gaming GPU available today at any resolution, and probably any of the new GPUs that may come in the near and not soo near future.

And if gaming performance is not your thing, and you use your system for working, then I would avoid Ocing to have a stable CPU to work with.

Anyways, just curious about it.

Reactions: kurdtnz

NEVSTAR

Prominent
Jul 20, 2021
when i posted had a 2060 and was trying to squeese as much performance as i could. also was intrested in what the overclock wopuld bring me in performance, just this week i got a 3070 turned the CPU back down to base boost clock of 4.2 hz and everyithg is running great now! getting 150+ FPS in 2k for warzone and running cyberpunk great.....cheerrs for the advice!

Reactions: RodroX

TRENDING THREADS