Ryzen memory issue with high-speed RAM?

Shapperd

Commendable
Aug 8, 2016
I have a weird problem.

I'm having these specs:
MB: Asus X370-PRO
RAM: G-Skill Ripjaws IV 3200 MHz Dual-channel 8GB
CPU: Ryzen 2400G STOCK clocks (OC was tried, 4GHz, but when problems started I reseted)
GPU: Integrated Vega11 2GB ram allocated

So my problem is: I'm thinking it's a memory issue. In short, when I'm running my system with high RAM utilization (having 6GB, because of gpu) (high means 75-80, not close to 100), my apps are crashing (even from background), chrome behaviour is pretty strange (looks like it reboots itself randomly, all tabs blacked out, and reloaded) etc.
I have pagefile disabled, because I have an SSD. I tought it is because I ran ram at DOCP 3200mhz, read somewhere that ryzen not really likes that speed, i swtched back the stock mb settings (which is 2133mhz) the problem still presist. I have taught about ryzen oc too, but now it's on stock and still having problems. Ran memtest, 2 passes 0 errors.

Does anyone have ide what can be wrong? This is a fairly new system (2-3 months old), with pretty recent parts.

Thank you in anticipation.

caqde

Distinguished

Unless you have a large amount of memory disabling the page file is never a wise idea. And even then for people without a large amount of diagnosing experience it is best to leave the pagefile on as weird issues can still crop up if the pagefile is not there. Best just to leave it on. For now I'd turn your pagefile back on and see if the issues disappear as based on what problems you are experiencing are likely from not having a pagefile available.