Ryzen pc boot looping after bios setting changed

May 17, 2018
I have recently bought a new ryzen system and it has worked well and overclocked well until now and I need help with it. So basically I was going to overclock to 4 ghz which I have had this cpu at before and I have changed another setting in the bios called full logo veiw on boot or something like that and I have turned it off so as I restart the pc after I save the settings it just start to boot loop about 10 to 20 time and then is just stops and idles but I don't get anything on the display while it's boot looping or idling. My cpu is the ryzen 3 2200g and the mother board is an msi vhd pro. I have tryed clearing the cmos by switch and taking our the battery but it didn't work.

Solution
If you have more than one RAM stick, remove one RAM stick from the system and power it on again and see if the system works and readjust settings. This used to happen to me when I wasn't supplying enough voltage to the CPU OC, but removing one RAM stick would do the trick every time. You can also try removing both and re-seating both again. Once the system is functional again, power off, add RAM back in, and power on again. Hopefully that helps.

inzane4all

Upstanding
Jun 20, 2018
If you have more than one RAM stick, remove one RAM stick from the system and power it on again and see if the system works and readjust settings. This used to happen to me when I wasn't supplying enough voltage to the CPU OC, but removing one RAM stick would do the trick every time. You can also try removing both and re-seating both again. Once the system is functional again, power off, add RAM back in, and power on again. Hopefully that helps.

Solution
May 17, 2018

I have already done that yesterday and it worked!