Jul 23, 2019
Hi
My PC system is with
  • RYZEN 3 2200G
  • GIGABYTE B450M-SH
  • CORSAIR DDR4 2133 MHz 4GB 1.2V
I tried with newer and older some of Radeon Drivers for it plus tried after updating BIOS to the latest one and also used all settings as defaults, no overclocking!
But it's coming with VIDEO TDR failure every time and can't fix it.

Also tried by changing windows many times, used 1709 windows 10 pro and also in windows 10 1809 pro also.
Nothing changed.

I tried to make sure the install of graphics driver later after proper installing of the chipset driver but same!

It's making me disappointing. please help me to fix it.
Thank you in advance.

Solution
A couple of thoughts here.

First your RAM is really slow for that chip, and with only 4GB, after the video reserved 2GB you are only leaving the system with 2GB to run on outside of page file. Without knowing if you are on an SSD you are basically taking the legs out of your systems ability to run (Windows) 10 right there.
I would check to see if the specific model of RAM in on your motherboard QVL.

If you happen to have an old GPU laying around, might try to hook it up and see if your problem resolves. I would recommend at least double the RAM you currently have and at 29xx speed, at least.

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador

First your RAM is really slow for that chip, and with only 4GB, after the video reserved 2GB you are only leaving the system with 2GB to run on outside of page file. Without knowing if you are on an SSD you are basically taking the legs out of your systems ability to run (Windows) 10 right there.

If you happen to have an old GPU laying around, might try to hook it up and see if your problem resolves. I would recommend at least double the RAM you currently have and at 29xx speed, at least.

Solution
Jul 23, 2019

Thank you, but If I can OC the ram to 29xx will it work ?