[SOLVED] Ryzen stock cooler

Aug 20, 2019
Am I the only one frustrated by the stock cooler from ryzen that is f** making that titititititit noise every god d*** 20 seconds(everything is tighten firmly, I triple checked it)?

Can someone recommend a quiet cooler or AIO with high profile(clearance for RAM can be a problem) around 50€?
MB: ASUS PRIME B450M-K

Solution
What ram? With the orientation in the picture, 2x sticks of Dominator (very tall ram) isn't even a possible issue. And that cooler can be oriented in the other direction.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
ML120L is not that good. ML120R is much better.

Basically 120mm aios range from @ 130w to 150w ability, which puts them at about the same ability as a budget 120mm air cooler like the hyper212 evo.

Any of the above listed coolers will run less than 20db(A) at gaming loads, which is considered quieter than a whisper at 1 meter. About as silent as it gets with fans.

Aug 20, 2019
Yea like, I'm thinking about either the ML240R few € more than 120 or be quiet! shadow rock tf2, main concern here is my mb is matx so my RAM are kinda high profile, about 4.5cm from board high up. Would like be quiet! cause costs half the price of that AIO, but not sure with RAM clearance stuff...