[SOLVED] Ryzen temps across applications

plumel

Distinguished
May 7, 2012
Hi all,
I have a quick question about the temps that I'm getting.
So, I have run Prime95 for around 10 mins, the temp doesn't really get above 56 degrees celsius and the fans are nice and quiet on a BeQuiet dark rock pro 4.
When I launch an application like PokerStars, it goes way up, I saw a spike to 70 degree celsius. TThis obviously makes the fans kick in more and therefore louder, which is annoying.
What I don't understand is, CPU usage running Prime95 is 100%. PokerStars is like 20% or so.
This also happens in games such as Raft.
I have linked to images displaying apps, temps, and usage.
Thanks!
2s231qgtxzw61.png
zylc7rgtxzw61.png

Solution
Hi all,
So, I have run Prime95 for around 10 mins, the temp doesn't really get above 56 degrees celsius and the fans are nice and quiet on a BeQuiet dark rock pro 4.
When I launch an application like PokerStars, it goes way up, I saw a spike to 70 degree celsius. TThis obviously makes the fans kick in more and therefore louder, which is annoying.
What I don't understand is, CPU usage running Prime95 is 100%. PokerStars is like 20% or so.
Thanks...
Hi all,
Thanks!
2s231qgtxzw61.png
zylc7rgtxzw61.png
Those simpler games usually run on single core causing higher load, voltage and temps with it but in Ryzen Master you see frequency, voltage and temperature of only that core while other cores may even go to idle/sleep state.
Some of those you can see in Advanced mode in RM or programs like HWinfo64.

Solution