Build this system for my girlfriends sons :

Mobo Asrock A320MM-HDV R4.0
CPU Ryzen 3 3200G 2nd Gen YD3200C5FHBOX
Memory Patriot Signature 8GB (4GB x 2) DDR4 2666MHZ
PSU Thermaltake 500W Smart Series
Storage Pioneer SATAIII SSD
Monitor View Sonic VA-2405H 24"
Windows 10

I have not done a build in some years so I hope this problem is because of something simple I'm missing. During CMOS and Windows10 installation there are no issues. With just the Microsoft generic graphics driver running also no issues. When I install the AMD all in 1 mobo driver or Radeon Adrenalin drivers I start getting black screens. The system doesn't shut down, the screen just goes black and sound and apps continue to work in the back ground. If I pull the HDMI cable out and put it back in, the display returns, runs normally for a while and then goes black again. So far I've tried -

Updated to latest bios
Using different versions of drivers
Trying a different monitor
Using a bigger PSU (700Watts)

I also tried to bypass the graphics completely by installing a new GT710 Nvidia card. This works for a few minutes, then I would start to see random black flashes for by the graphic getting garbled and then the system would restart on its own.

I am really not sure what else to try. I don't thing there is anything physically wrong with the components, this just seems to be some kind of driver compatibility issue. I would be grateful if you guys could suggest anything else for me to try.

Much Thanks