Ryzen5 1600 and gtx 1080 is good combo for gaming and video editing?

Rahul_143

Commendable
Jan 16, 2017
Hey , I'm going to start a gaming YouTube channel so I need to build a gaming PC mostly for gaming and video editing . I may do some live streaming so .. I just want to ask that is this a good combo of gpu and CPU for next couple of years any help is appreciated...

Solution
Your situation here is... Streaming takes the most of CPU power. Video Editing comes in 2nd place and gaming takes 3rd place. So, if you have some more money on your hands, consider investing in an i7-7700k. It's very OP. You can try waiting for black friday and get it then for more discounts. I'm pretty sure it will get a good discount as Intel's 8th Generation is going to start rolling out in a couple of days...

Khaloodi

Prominent
May 30, 2017
Your situation here is... Streaming takes the most of CPU power. Video Editing comes in 2nd place and gaming takes 3rd place. So, if you have some more money on your hands, consider investing in an i7-7700k. It's very OP. You can try waiting for black friday and get it then for more discounts. I'm pretty sure it will get a good discount as Intel's 8th Generation is going to start rolling out in a couple of days...

Solution