[SOLVED] Ryzen5 temp monitoring

Jun 11, 2019
Recently upgraded my mobo and processor to a Ryzen 5 3600X and a MSI X570 gaming edge WiFi. Having some issues with temp monitoring now. Always used Coretemp and MSI afterburner. Coretemp will only show core 0 and 1 temps. Afterburner would not show any. Also fan seems to go to fairly high but temp only shows 65c. Had to uninstall afterburner now too as it seems to make wattman crash (get an error saying an error has occurred and wattman has reset settings to defualt) All drivers are up to date and newest bios is installed. Any ideas? Its been about 10 years since my last build so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Solution
I use HWinfo which gives a very accurate & in depth monitoring of everything CPU related and more for Windows.
It also gives GPU information to the same extent too.

In gaming I use MSI Afterburner to display on overlay with CPU & GPU info.
They are both highly configurable so you can just display as much or little as you like, according to your needs.

CosmicDance

Notable
Jun 11, 2019
I use HWinfo which gives a very accurate & in depth monitoring of everything CPU related and more for Windows.
It also gives GPU information to the same extent too.

In gaming I use MSI Afterburner to display on overlay with CPU & GPU info.
They are both highly configurable so you can just display as much or little as you like, according to your needs.

Last edited:
Solution