Jun 2, 2002

Anybody know of a map showing where the two-player icons are located?

--

Beliefs are dangerous. Beliefs allow the mind to stop functioning.
A non-functioning mind is clinically dead. Believe in nothing.
- Maynard James Keenan

The belief in the Christian god... is an appalling nightmare. I reject
the notion that the whole universe was created by this kind of evil
creature who would create such a thing. - Anthony Flew, March 22, 2005
aa #2133
ap #19

towelie wrote:

> Anybody know of a map showing where the two-player icons are located?
>
> --
>
> Beliefs are dangerous. Beliefs allow the mind to stop functioning.
> A non-functioning mind is clinically dead. Believe in nothing.
> - Maynard James Keenan
>
> The belief in the Christian god... is an appalling nightmare. I reject
> the notion that the whole universe was created by this kind of evil
> creature who would create such a thing. - Anthony Flew, March 22, 2005
> aa #2133
> ap #19

There aren't many to be honest, four or five plus some rampages. This
map has them, (But also other secrets!)
probably best if you're printing it out to split into three parts,
one for each island.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/grand_theft_auto_sa_secrets.png

--
Paul (That’s what keeps me down)
Stop and Look

Towelie

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2002

TV's Cleve wrote:
> "towelie" <bugoNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Anybody know of a map showing where the two-player icons are located?
>> --
>>

> Yeah. You want
>
> http://gtadomain.gtagaming.com/2pmap.html

Thanks!

creature who would create such a thing. - Anthony Flew, March 22, 2005
aa #2133
ap #19