• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question Sabrent 2280 1TB On ASRock Steel Legend b450m Isn't Detected In Bios or Windows 10

Jul 5, 2020
As the title says but for more info i did install it on M2_1 slot but then i switched to the M2_2 slot.

When it was on M2_1 Windows did recognize it but bios never did. so then i updated the bios to the latest version, but it wouldn't show in bios still. so i saw online that i had to switch it to M2_2 slot.

It's really driving me crazy, i just really want to install Windows 10 on my ssd, point finale. but it turned out to be more difficult than i thought.

to someone who edited my post, tysm. i was sorta freaking out, so i didn't think about formats xD

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS