Sacred Single Player money cheat?

is there a money cheat for sacred single player that works with 1.8.xxxxx??
where can I find it? the trainers I have tried just freeze the game, but
they worked before the update. HELP!!!

"Ulric Van Bergen (UVB)" <ulric_van_bergen@hotmail.com> once tried to
test me with:

> is there a money cheat for sacred single player that works with
> 1.8.xxxxx?? where can I find it? the trainers I have tried just freeze
> the game, but they worked before the update. HELP!!!

I think Ascaron removed all the cheat codes in the patches. Why the hell
they did this I don't know but there ya go. I don't know of any trainers.

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

Knight37 wrote:

>"Ulric Van Bergen (UVB)" <ulric_van_bergen@hotmail.com> once tried to
>test me with:
>
>> is there a money cheat for sacred single player that works with
>> 1.8.xxxxx?? where can I find it? the trainers I have tried just freeze
>> the game, but they worked before the update. HELP!!!
>
>I think Ascaron removed all the cheat codes in the patches. Why the hell
>they did this I don't know but there ya go. I don't know of any trainers.

You don't need a money cheat anyway. If you will have one thing in
excess at the end of the game then it is money.

> You don't need a money cheat anyway. If you will have one thing in
> excess at the end of the game then it is money.

Well, I am still in act one and I have no money

PB

Ulric Van Bergen (UVB) wrote:
> is there a money cheat for sacred single player that works with 1.8.xxxxx??
> where can I find it? the trainers I have tried just freeze the game, but
> they worked before the update. HELP!!!

I saw something to this effect at the Sacred/Ascaron forums:
Not a cheat code, but if you need/want cash, simply go north/northeast
following the road to Braverock castle "town". (Enemies will be out of
your league, so run away and avoid combats) There will be lots of
barrels and chests you can loot in the *huge* town for around 1500-3000
gold a pop.