Question Safe mode no display (no onboard)

Jul 5, 2022
Hello!
So I’m an idiot and I was trying to play CoD MWR and a fix told me to boot into safe mode with networking. I did so to find no display when doing this on both monitors. I went to plug into my onboard and realised there wasn’t an onboard slot. I can’t boot into bios. Recovery or anything. Should I drain the onboard battery and hope it resets or not? I’m stuck what to do to get it out of safe mode.

Jul 5, 2022
Erm,
Processor: intel i7 11400F
Ram: 16gb 3200 (2x 8gb)
MOBO: Lenovo generic one (came with pc no model)
GPU: 1070 founders card
HDD: 512 NVME SSD
PSU: CORSAIR 750 modular

display port from gpu to monitor

Erm,
Processor: intel i7 11400F
Ram: 16gb 3200 (2x 8gb)
MOBO: Lenovo generic one (came with pc no model)
GPU: 1070 founders card
HDD: 512 NVME SSD
PSU: CORSAIR 750 modular

display port from gpu to monitor
Your CPU doesn't have integrated graphics so even if Mobo had a graphic port it wouldn't work. You need to keep GPU in to have any chance.
Entering BIOS and resetting CMOS would not help either, safe mode is in the windows and that has to be fixed. Try forcing shutdown once windows start by cutting power, at 3rd attempt windows should come up with with a boot menu from which you can choose normal mode instead of Safe mode.

Reactions: Ellast
Jul 5, 2022
Your CPU doesn't have integrated graphics so even if Mobo had a graphic port it wouldn't work. You need to keep GPU in to have any chance.
Entering BIOS and resetting CMOS would not help either, safe mode is in the windows and that has to be fixed. Try forcing shutdown once windows start by cutting power, at 3rd attempt windows should come up with with a boot menu from which you can choose normal mode instead of Safe mode.
Thankyou, I’ll give this a try now! Appreciate it

Jul 5, 2022
Ive
I’ve tried a few times by switching it off and in via the wall but it still boost with no signal which is sad! 😭