[SOLVED] Safe OC levels

Gamingserious5

Honorable
BANNED
Feb 13, 2019
I just bought a pc with a ryzen 3 3200g with an Asus A320m-k mobo and I was wondering which I should rather OC between my cpu or gpu on the 3200g and what safe numbers would be.Please do keep in mind that I'm using the stock cooler. Using this pc mainly for gaming. Thanks for any help.

Solution
I just bought a pc with a ryzen 3 3200g with an Asus A320m-k mobo and I was wondering which I should rather OC between my cpu or gpu on the 3200g and what safe numbers would be.Please do keep in mind that I'm using the stock cooler. Using this pc mainly for gaming. Thanks for any help.
see there:

maybe help

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
If it's the better wraith spire cooler, then you can overclock a BIT. But the stock coolers are not made for much bigger overclocking.

What do you want to overclock for?
As for if it will overclock well, every chip and system is different, the only real way you'll find out is by trying. But first you'd need to know WHY you want to overclock.

As rgd stated, technically the safest is to not overclock. But there is no general standard of overclocking, only a standard process for overclocking, which is to take it step by step and test for instability regularly.

But first, you'd need to know WHY you want to overclock.

amymor

Reputable
Jul 29, 2019
see there:

maybe help

Solution