Question Safe to buy OnePlus Bullets Wireless from eBay?

No-one here (probably) works for oneplus, so no-one can tell you when they'll be restocked. We also have no more information than you do about the seller. So the risk is all yours, the decision should be yours.

We can give you an opinion about whether an odd GPU with an odd configuration is what it says it is, but only based on the information we've got. Here we have nothing to go on.

Trust in paypal if you want to do it.

Lutfij

Titan
64quid is kind of steep for that pair. What does the retail on a pair of those costs on OnePlus's store? If you really want it and don't want to look into anything else, I'd say go for it.

Lutfij

Titan
64quid is kind of steep for that pair. What does the retail on a pair of those costs on OnePlus's store? If you really want it and don't want to look into anything else, I'd say go for it.

obsidiack.playz

Commendable
Nov 23, 2018
The retail is £69 actually, and if you have any other suggestions I'd be interested, I just heard they sound good and have some good features like the music stopping/starting when you connect the magnets together