Question Safety reasons..@#$%

maxmilky

Reputable
Jul 24, 2019
Anyone know resolution to this..really bothers me..2 apps pop up this..tried many online resolutions..nothing

Give system specs, make/model. What app are you trying to install? There is a way to bypass the blocked app, but since you are a noob, it's best for someone on this forum to take a look at the apps before you continue forward.. If the apps are AURA Lighting Control software and ASUS GPU Tweak II, then you should be okay. Advise..

Last edited:

maxmilky

Reputable
Jul 24, 2019
its new pc..windows 10 OEM issue..asus gpu tweakll and aura rgb lighting control for graphic card & xg station...first problem on fresh windows..i just wanna open apps and i get that msg..just wanna be sure for future games and apps dont get same issue..waiting for my first games till morning...

Okay, I did a little search and edited my 1st response. Since both are named brand apps (I guessed right), you will probably be okay. To unblock the apps, simply right click on the installer and chose Properties. Toward the bottom of the Properties window should be an empty box labeled Unblock; click on the box which should result in an X in the box, then click the Apply button. Do this for both apps and Windows should allow the apps to load; but do so at your own risk.

maxmilky

Reputable
Jul 24, 2019
Okay, I did a little search and edited my 1st response. Since both are named brand apps (I guessed right), you will probably be okay. To unblock the apps, simply right click on the installer and chose Properties. Toward the bottom of the Properties window should be an empty box labeled Unblock; click on the box which should result in an X in the box, then click the Apply button. Do this for both apps and Windows should allow the apps to load; but do so at your own risk.
already installed apps.. just cant open them?

maxmilky

Reputable
Jul 24, 2019
i should be..but someone else installed win to be helpfull so i can use it as soon as i get to pc..so i really dont know what he did..but gonna install it again asap

If there is no logon Password/pin number, than you can make yourself the administrator by giving a user account a password. Go to Control Panel/ User Accounts and see what account exists. You can either use the existing account or create a new one; make sure if you create an account it has administrator rights.. Once you chose an account give it a password (best to use your MS hotmail account password) and a PIN number and reboot. Once your PC reboots it will ask for a PIN number/Password. Type in the PIN number/Password and as long as your user account was created with Administrator rights, you will be able to run programs with Administrator rights.