Status
Not open for further replies.

dachosenone

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2009
1_What is your budget?
2000 CDN

2_What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
At least 15.4

3_What screen resolution do you want?
As high as possible

4_Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
I just need a laptop.

5_How much battery life do you need?
Not much because the spec i want is not going to give me a lot of battery life.

6_Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Yes, currently i like a laptop that would run starcraft II on medium settings.

7_What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo / Video editing, surfing the web, playing music, watching movies, Etc.)
Surfing web, playing music, watching movie, and messenger. lol

8_How much storage (H.D.D Capacity) do you need?
not a whole lot because i have 2 500gb laptop drive unused, i'll just swap them if needs to be.

9_If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post the links to them.

http://ncix.com/products/index.php [...] cture=ASUS
This laptop is pretty sweet, however i have to wait a bit to get it.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/MSI-GT628-gamin [...] 286.c0.m14
i am also considering this barebone from ebay cause it supports quad core and ddr3 ram.

10_How long do you want to keep your laptop?
As Long as i can without losing performance

11_If you would like to mention some other things about purchasing your ideal laptop, post them.
Right now i am using a lenovo T61 with Nvidia 140M and 4 gb ram(Plus 1gb turbo chip) with 250 gb harddrive and a t8300 cpu. It is fast but when play games it has lags. So i am looking for A gaming laptop, keep in mind the game i want to play(StarCraft II) is not released so you guys have to search the specs.

12_Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
I like Lenovo(IBM) I been using IBM Laptop since i know what a computer is. But they dont have a great range of gaming laptops. I like asus because I builded my tower with all ASUS products, Solid quality. I hate HP(crappy to the max) ACER(I think they are cheaply made). Sony( Overpriced just because of the name).

13_What country do you live in?
I live in canada, but i can access ebay which helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.