Sagging gpu (?)

Migoboi

Commendable
Aug 8, 2016
Hi, I'm new to this forum and also new in pc building. English isn't my native language so sorry in advance. So I built my pc and inserted my gpu which is a MSi GTX 1060 Gaming X and then positioned the case vertically. I noticed my gpu is bending a little so may I know if it is really sagging? If so, how can I fix it?
Here is a pic: http://m.imgur.com/gallery/gRWKStf

with the power off take the gpu out make sure you hear it lock into the video card slot. make sure the video card lock not broken. on the other end of the card you have to screw it down. in your photo looks like your missing the screws to keep the gpu from walking out.

Migoboi

Commendable
Aug 8, 2016
Wow thanks for the quick responses! But is it bending though? I have my case positioned horizontally currently because I'm scared lol. Yes I heard it locked in and there are two screws holding it by the rear. You just can't see it in the picture, sorry.

most time gpu card bend is the card has one large fan and the gpu vendor did not make the gpu card pcb thick to take the weight of the fan and what you see in your photo is card flex. if there some old field techs that read your posting there tell you like myself they seen some cards that after being replaced dont lay flat anymore. if the card working fine you can live with it or return the card and pick up a card from a vendor that uses thicker pcb.

Don't be scared, this is perfectly normal. the card is a bit flexible, that's why you see it.
There are much heavier cards out there that also bend a bit - that's perfectly normal.
For some extremely long and heavy cards, there are solutions. but you will have to mode the case to attach them.
Bottom line: don't worry, it is ok.