Question Same amount of fps on any setting

Jun 23, 2021
So ive been having an issue on gta fivem servers where my gpu usage sits around 20% and cpu usage sits around 30% when graphics are on normal. When i increase the settings my gpu and cpu usage go up which is normal, but the weird thing is the fps always stays the same and the gpu and cpu usage go up and down depending on the settings. I have a 2080 super, intel i9 9900k, 32gb ram and my friends who have a pc no wheres near the same as mine are getting more fps. This is the only game this happens to me on. My monitor is set to 240hz, i put on prefer maximum performance in nvidia and in windows settings. Please help

Frankie4Fingarz

Commendable
Apr 24, 2019
if your FPS is "locked" to that amount you could try going into the settings and making sure its not capped at 30 for example. Is it drops or constant performance? and does it happen in any other games?

Jun 23, 2021
if your FPS is "locked" to that amount you could try going into the settings and making sure its not capped at 30 for example. Is it drops or constant performance? and does it happen in any other games?
The fps is not capped i checked all the setting and no it only happens in this particular server, in call of duty i get 200+ fps