SAME problem ASUS Notebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

jillybnusa

Commendable
Sep 9, 2016
I'm new to Tom's Guide, so forgive me if I am posting this incorrectly. I am having the exact same problem w/ my ASUS notebook. I am wondering if when you removed the battery, etc, above, did you do this on an electrostatic mat? Were you concerned w/ being grounded?... I am just trying to read all I can before attempting the do-it yourself solution.... Thank you for any help.:bounce:

Solution
Your post is not referencing any prior posts, so your details are missing. Please reply to this post. In the box below this, on the this screen, and then click the "Submit your answer" button, to reply to this thread with your details.

jillybnusa

Commendable
Sep 9, 2016
Removing battery and disconnecting AC power----I'm new to Tom's Guide, so forgive me if I am posting this incorrectly. I am having the exact same problem w/ my ASUS notebook- I am wondering if when you removed the battery, etc, above, did you do this on an electrostatic mat? Were you concerned w/ being grounded?... I am just trying to read all I can before attempting the do-it yourself solution.... Thank you for any help.:bounce:

1shado1

Distinguished

The do it yourself solution to WHAT???

You seem to be under the impression that when you read a certain post/thread, instead of posting your question as a reply in the same thread, that starting a new thread somehow references what you have already read. It doesn't work that way. By starting a new thread, we have no idea what post or thread of posts you are referencing with your question. So you need to post all details of your issue, as 'same problem' tells us nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.