Same Question... Any ideas or were to point me?

Hi,

I'm having a problem with ODBC DSN's configurations. When I log on as the
administrator Named Pipes is seleceted; this is what I want as a defualt
setting for all user on the workstation. However, when a user logs in it
reverts to TCP/IP. Is there any way to have this set to named pipes globally?

Travis

Hi

You will perhaps be better off posting your question to the ODBC News Group:

news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.data.odbc or
http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"Travis" <Travis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I'm having a problem with ODBC DSN's configurations. When I log on as the
> administrator Named Pipes is seleceted; this is what I want as a defualt
> setting for all user on the workstation. However, when a user logs in it
> reverts to TCP/IP. Is there any way to have this set to named pipes
> globally?
>
> Travis

TRENDING THREADS