Question Same Three Monitors, Different Colors

Aug 26, 2019
Hello all, currently I have the same three monitors, all mounted on my wall, I have never really payed attention to the color of my monitors until now. They are three completely different shades of black, and each of them have different picture nearly although they are the exact same model. (BenQ RL2455HM) They each have the default color settings on the monitor itself and no additional color adjustments in my Nvidia control panel. Just wondering if there is an explanation or maybe a solution towards this. I have tried to play around in the settings to match one another in the monitor's menus & adjust the black equalizer but nothing seems to work. I am planning on upgrading within the next few months to some 144 hz monitors, but just wondering why this problem might be occuring?

VIVO-US

Respectable
Feb 1, 2017
Are the monitors all connected with the same type of cable, or are you using a mix of connections (such as one on VGA, one on HDMI, etc.)? I've noticed this can sometimes make a difference depending on the model.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS