[SOLVED] Same Windows 10 product key showing on all my machines?

CitizenSmith

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2014
I like many was late migrating over to this new harvesting OS but when I did was glad I found that you do not have to use a online account so I created a Local account and found a handy app called Destroy Windows Spyware that removes all the bloatware and spyware that Microsht forces on people works a treat as long as you do not want any microsht spyware running such as Xbox, Cortana, Edge and Onedrive. thankfully I don't have a use for any of that crap I just want windows running and what kind of two bit operation forces CandyCrush and Farm heros sage sht on people machines apart from shtting little two bit vendors! which Bills company has now seemed to have joined perhaps he should relaunch Kazza that virus data base. any way that's enough bitching for now.

My real question is I have installed windows 10 on various machines after learning that you can still use your windows 7 product key so on all my machines I did just that but to my shock and bewilderment after checking each machines activation status found that even though each machine had it's own product key when installing all my machines are now showing same licence???? WTF is that about and how! I can only assume that Microsht is allocating one licence per residence via it's IP as there should have been no way for microsht to identify me to do this and what right does he have to carry this out as I may have been working on a friends laptop while installing windows 10.
Can any one confirm this as this is freaking me out and I am completely confused!.
Have checked validity via slmgr /dlv and all are showing "retail licence" status "Licenced" I also found a handy script to find your product key within windows which also confirms they all now have the same product key!.
Thanks for any clarity any one could give here would be really appreciated.
regards to all

Solution
I like many was late migrating over to this new harvesting OS but when I did was glad I found that you do not have to use a online account so I created a Local account and found a handy app called Destroy Windows Spyware that removes all the bloatware and spyware that Microsht forces on people works a treat as long as you do not want any microsht spyware running such as Xbox, Cortana, Edge and Onedrive. thankfully I don't have a use for any of that crap I just want windows running and what kind of two bit operation forces CandyCrush and Farm heros sage sht on people machines apart from shtting little two bit vendors! which Bills company has now seemed to have joined perhaps he should relaunch Kazza that virus data base...
I like many was late migrating over to this new harvesting OS but when I did was glad I found that you do not have to use a online account so I created a Local account and found a handy app called Destroy Windows Spyware that removes all the bloatware and spyware that Microsht forces on people works a treat as long as you do not want any microsht spyware running such as Xbox, Cortana, Edge and Onedrive. thankfully I don't have a use for any of that crap I just want windows running and what kind of two bit operation forces CandyCrush and Farm heros sage sht on people machines apart from shtting little two bit vendors! which Bills company has now seemed to have joined perhaps he should relaunch Kazza that virus data base. any way that's enough bitching for now.

My real question is I have installed windows 10 on various machines after learning that you can still use your windows 7 product key so on all my machines I did just that but to my shock and bewilderment after checking each machines activation status found that even though each machine had it's own product key when installing all my machines are now showing same licence???? WTF is that about and how! I can only assume that Microsht is allocating one licence per residence via it's IP as there should have been no way for microsht to identify me to do this and what right does he have to carry this out as I may have been working on a friends laptop while installing windows 10.
Can any one confirm this as this is freaking me out and I am completely confused!.
Have checked validity via slmgr /dlv and all are showing "retail licence" status "Licenced" I also found a handy script to find your product key within windows which also confirms they all now have the same product key!.
Thanks for any clarity any one could give here would be really appreciated.
regards to all

Ok first of calm down. Microsoft doesn't do anything wrong and candy crush is the best game ever. If you haven't devoted 2000+ hours on it then what have you been doing with your life. But seriously now, Millions of computers running windows 10 have the same product key That's because Windows 10 uses digital licenses for activation based upon the computers unique hardware IDs instead of product keys for activation. The product key is only used to establish the digital licence.

Also I can agree that Microsoft should really give an option to remove some of the apps and games because I really don't want them on my computer and they take up space + eat my RAM, especially skype. Other than that bill gates doesn't do anything wrong

Reactions: CitizenSmith
Solution

CitizenSmith

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2014
Thanks so much for taking the time to explain about how the licence system works very much appreciated though I question your judgement when it comes to games and Microsoft! I suppose there's no accounting for bad taste lol :). but no seriously thanks fella much appreciated. you should have a look at that program I mentioned destroy windows spyware or DWS easy to find on google and I do believe Skipe is one of the very few that MS does allow you to remove. I have removed pretty much all and what I couldn't DWS disabled them and their services so all good now Windows 10 seems a little more friendlier and less of a dirty little cat burglar tea leaf.
Thanks again buddy that's helped allot and cleared things up. nice one :).

USAFRet

Titan
From a system that was Upgraded from 7 to 10, the license key you retrieve is mostly just a placeholder.
I'll bet it is the same as a couple of my systems...;)

The real "license" is held at the mothership, in the activation server farm.
Your 'digital entitlement'.