Samsing SCH-I600 at Circuit City Stores Now Sporting $200 ..

Randy

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2003

With the announcement of the Smartphone 2003 upgrade and with this $200 back
in rebates this may be just the thing that may make me jump and snag this
beast.

Any (ex-/current) SCH-I600 owners care to comment on their expereinces with
this phone?

O by the way...all you need to do is check out www.phonescoop.com and you'll
see all those hot new beautiful phones coming out or planning to come out
aren't for Verizon's technology...

"Randy" <@> wrote in message news:ytOdnSKFx-ZcdGTdRVn-uQ@comcast.com...
> With the announcement of the Smartphone 2003 upgrade and with this $200
back
> in rebates this may be just the thing that may make me jump and snag this
> beast.
>
> Any (ex-/current) SCH-I600 owners care to comment on their expereinces
with
> this phone?

george

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2001

"Killer Madness" <killermo@cnet.com> wrote in message
> O by the way...all you need to do is check out www.phonescoop.com and
you'll
> see all those hot new beautiful phones coming out or planning to come out
> aren't for Verizon's technology...

I can make and receive calls just fine with my current cell phone on the
best cellular system. Will any of these hot new phones enhance my ability to
make and receive phone calls on the cellular phone network?