Samsung 24" Curve Monitor pink flash across screen?

kc20121

Prominent
May 17, 2017
Hello, I have a Samsung 24" Curve 144hz monitor, (model: LC24FG70FQLXZX), and I have a problem, at random moments I see across the screen a pink line, I spoke to samsung on the phone and they told me it could be a bad config, and they made me restore to factory my monitor, but I dont think this is the problem, I will post a video filmed with my cellphone to see if It easier to understand me, but for now here is a picture of what I see :):
image.png

EDIT: VIDEO:
[video="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNdkmXzwDkE&feature=youtu.be"][/video]

Solution
All that I can say is that I won't be buying Samsung if that's what the customer support told you. Yeah your actual panel is physically beginning to bust. Oooo man I feel bad for you. Sounds like a nice monitor too. I'd try to get a RMA/replacement but if those don't work your SoL my friend. Trust me having a monitor die on you without support is hell. Best of luck-xx

PleaseReheat

Commendable
May 19, 2016
All that I can say is that I won't be buying Samsung if that's what the customer support told you. Yeah your actual panel is physically beginning to bust. Oooo man I feel bad for you. Sounds like a nice monitor too. I'd try to get a RMA/replacement but if those don't work your SoL my friend. Trust me having a monitor die on you without support is hell. Best of luck-xx

Solution