[SOLVED] Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 SSD is 60C while idling

• Thread starter Deleted member 2841972
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2841972

Is 60C normal while idling or high? It is always runing on 56-60C.

Solution
My motherboard is MSI Z270 Gaming M3. Nothing is working in the background, just some Firefox tabs and some Windows stuff maybe but nothing special from my side. I am using the bottom M.2 slot for my Evo Plus.
Remove the side panel from the case.....test.
Try the other m.2 slot.....test.

Lutfij

Titan
While the desktop is powered up and running, might want to see what the stickered side of the SSD feels like to the touch. Speaking of touch, what motherboard are you pairing the SSD with? Some heatsink designs that aid in SSD cooling, require you to remove the sticker off of the SSD to aid with heat transmission.

D

Deleted member 2841972

While the desktop is powered up and running, might want to see what the stickered side of the SSD feels like to the touch. Speaking of touch, what motherboard are you pairing the SSD with? Some heatsink designs that aid in SSD cooling, require you to remove the sticker off of the SSD to aid with heat transmission.
My motherboard is MSI Z270 Gaming M3. Nothing is working in the background, just some Firefox tabs and some Windows stuff maybe but nothing special from my side. I am using the bottom M.2 slot for my Evo Plus.