[SOLVED] Samsung a7 Tablet 10.4inch (2020) Unable to move apps to SD card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ii_DyNaMiCs_ii

Reputable
Apr 7, 2016
I just bought this tablet with a 128Gb high speed Sandisk SD card and there is no option to transfer apps to the formatted SD card. I even used apps such as APP2SD and it came back with errors.

I spoke to Samsung support, who told me this version of android (10) has that feature disabled due to some issue with copywrite from developers.

Is there anything I can do or try to work around this issue, as the tablet only has 32gb of internal storage which will quickly fill up from apps.
Thank You

Solution
Well, if Samsung is telling you that the tablet can't do it, then you can't do it. No amount of magic is going to make it so.
I agree with this. In most of the Samsung tabs, the feature is absent and they have such a low storage that many apps are not installable in them. So the lesson I learned is that no matter how good a tab you buy, make sure it has at least 64GB internal storage, even when it is supporting SD card.

Benjamin22044

Great
BANNED
Aug 17, 2020
Well, if Samsung is telling you that the tablet can't do it, then you can't do it. No amount of magic is going to make it so.
I agree with this. In most of the Samsung tabs, the feature is absent and they have such a low storage that many apps are not installable in them. So the lesson I learned is that no matter how good a tab you buy, make sure it has at least 64GB internal storage, even when it is supporting SD card.

Solution
hello Dynamic ..... samsung are right , you cant do it , you used to be able to do it but then they altered the firmware.
What you need is app manager 3 from the google play store .... its a free app.
It is very easy to use , i use it on 3 tablets.
Every now and again it will tell you some programs cant or should not be moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS