Samsung Announces Galaxy Fame, Young Android Phones

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

wrong, not young android phones, is poor android phones, nowadays most young people just bother to buy flagship models

halcyon

Splendid
Another day...another Sammy phone....

I like Samsung, they make neat products. I'm not sure I understand the reason for so many different Samsung phones as of late. Yes, I realize that not all devices are available in all markets but it still seems strange. If Apple were doing this readers here would have a field day.

What is it about the Galaxy S II, S III, S IV, and Note 2 that doesn't cover these markets? Is it actually fiscally more beneficial to release a bunch of new phones with low-to-mid end specs than to re-price existing older phones with superior specs. It's an interesting strategy.

salgado18

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2007
[citation][nom]halcyon[/nom]Another day...another Sammy phone.... I like Samsung, they make neat products. I'm not sure I understand the reason for so many different Samsung phones as of late. Yes, I realize that not all devices are not available in all markets but it still seems strange. If Apple were doing this readers here would have a field day.What is it about the Galaxy S II, S III, S IV, and Note 2 that doesn't cover these markets? Is it actually fiscally more beneficial to release a bunch of new phones with low-to-mid end specs than to re-price existing older phones with superior specs. It's an interesting strategy.[/citation]
Just thinking that right now. I add to it that it makes it hard for them to update the Android system of so many different phones.

G

Sony Xperia™ ZL Specifications & Features
http://andropk.com/sony-xperia-zl-specifications-features/

greghome

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2009
Not sure if Source/Article/writer is retarded, but the Galaxy Young has been available here in Asia for quite a while now.... maybe just a US launch though

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
free w/ contract and $100ish off would make this a good option for if your phne broke and you don't pay for insurance to get you by until you can get an upgrade assuming you do thsoe with contract upgrades why the hate? it isn't as good as a galaxy s3 but if it is 1/4 the price then its nto a bad deal

Status
Not open for further replies.