Question Samsung CHG90 vs CRG90 vs CRG50

Sep 1, 2019
Hi,

I am planning to buy in a couple of months (hoping in some black friday discounts) a new screen now that i have a new computer (Gaming).

I am undecided between the Samsung CHG90 and the CRG90 both 49", but i am not an expert and not sure if the CRG is so much better to explain the price (almost double the CHG at the moment).

or, in alternative, what do you think about the CRG50 27" with G-sync and 240hz refresh rate (i have no idea what i am saying! :confused_old:)?

P.S: just for curiosity: having a screen so big (49") wouldn't be bad for the eyes if sitting at desk distance?

My configuration:
CPU: i9-9000k
VGA: ROG 1080GTX Ti OC edition
MOBO: ROG Z-390 E Gaming
RAM: 32GB

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
I wouldn't go for Gsync, not when you have access to Freesync while being on an Nvidia card. How much do each of the short listed monitors cost? You forgot to include your budget and your prerequisites for a monitor purchase. A preferred site for purchase will also be a good idea.

Sep 1, 2019
I wouldn't go for Gsync, not when you have access to Freesync while being on an Nvidia card. How much do each of the short listed monitors cost? You forgot to include your budget and your prerequisites for a monitor purchase. A preferred site for purchase will also be a good idea.

At the moment, i had a look only on Amazon (Italy) (just to save them on my Computer wishlist), i will buy one of them only in a couple of months so i didn't bother to look the sites with the cheapest price.

CHG90 779,99€
CRG90 1.491,56€

As you can see the prices are quite different, i don't have a budget I will just buy whichever of them is worth the price...i am saving money just for it anyway.

Prerequisites: sorry, what do you mean exactly? It is for gaming.